- 1. Introduction
2. Data We Collec
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes username.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, login data, and device type.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our app and services.
- Educational Data includes your course progress, achivements, scores, and assignments
3. How We Use Your Data
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To register you logging into the system as a user.
- To provide and improve the help you recieve from councelors
- To provide you with user support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our app or content
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and partners who have a business need to know. Your data is ususally stored anonymously, meaning it is not connected to your real life identity in our systems.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Notice that the app does not store any sensitive data about you other than user name and regular data traffic to log activity. You have the right to have your data deleted, but this entails also leaving the program and having the account closed. To initiate this, please contact your counsilor that will initiate this. To recieve a full report of all data stored about your user likewise contact your counsilor.
If no counsilor is assigned, use the app contact information email to get in touch and get a process going.
7. Third-Party Links
Our app may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
9. Contact Us
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By company website: www.encryptia.no